Thursday, October 1, 2015

A giant bull condom.... I know, wierd, you will just have to read it!


 Woke up this morning, early. I could not sleep. My throat was bugging me and I could not get comfortable. I finally got up at 7 and got ready for the day. I wanted to make the kids a breakfast feast so I made some sausage, hash browns and eggs. We sat around and enjoyed our meal and planned our day. The boys were dead set on riding their bikes to town about 7 miles away, it was 26 degrees outside but they did not care. So we finished up breakfast, the boys got their bags all packed, got the phone, made the plans and got some money out of me. It was so cute  to see them plan and follow through on the plans. They left and I could just see the sense of freedom and maturity bursting out of their small man bodies. I had to work on the computer for  a bit and then my oldest daughter came in and begged me to play a game with her and the girls. So we thought about it for a bit and then we decided to play Pictionary. The girls loved it. They came up with their own picture to drawer, it was hard, especially when baby girl was drawing. She would grab that crayon and draw lines and circles like no one's business and then expect us to know what it was. We played for about and hour and had lots of kicks and giggles. I made lunch after that for the little women and then I went outside and had some dog and horse therapy for a bit. I love just going out and seeing and touching my horses, it just make me feel happy. I don't really care for the boys dog but I like George a lot. He always comes up to me and greets me and gives me a good dog smile. The boys got home as I was watering the chickens and we loaded up as they told me of their adventures and all the places and people they saw. I think the little men are going to need more freedom this summer, they are ready. They took care of each other, found good food to eat, and made good memories. We drove out to Jane's brother's house for some play time and dinner. It was good to see them. There kids were excited to have us out and they all just ran off to play with dolls or hunt rabbits and mice. Her brother needed some help taking a bull back to his rancher friend so I helped him get the trailer hooked on and then we loaded up the bull. We stopped at vet to get the bull tested for STD's. Jane's brother had been using him to impregnate his cows and now, before he put him back in with rancher's cows, he had to be sure he was not carrying any diseases. So we got the bull into the shoot and the doc put on a plastic glove up to his arm and grabbed a hand full of cow KY jelly and inserted his hand into the bull's anus. Now I have never seen anything like this before, so I watched with great interest as the doc was up to his armpit in cow butt. He massaged something in there for a few minutes, not a pleasant job. He pulled his arm out and then his assistant vet nurse, came out of the clinic with what I concluded was a giant bull vibrating stimulator. She inserted the giant electric vibrating thing into the bulls anus as well and inserted it in a good 18". The doc got down on the ground, took a measuring tape and measured from the bull's testicles to the tip of the bull's penis and it measured 39 1/2". He then grabbed a cow condom looking thing and got down to make the catch. The gal turned on the giant stimulator and the bulls wiener went erect and then he started to have a orgasm and he ejaculated a good portion of semen that was caught in the giant cow condom, all while the bull mooed out loud sound that sounded like a pain rather than a enjoyable experience. haha, poor feller. With the prize in the bag, the giant stimulator was removed and the doc went to do a sperm count and to see how good a bull he was. If he had lots of fish, he goes to the field for a summer of lots of ladies, if he had bad fish he would go to the slaughter house to be fed to lots of ladies..... and guys too. The results came back and he will spend the summer in the hills taking care of the cows and spreading his genetics freely. It was very interesting to watch. You take the sexual side out of it and just look at the biology of it, it is amazing. It is amazing how the bodies of all living things have all the ingredients needed to make more of their own kind and populate this earth. The bull was in a onery mood after that so we loaded him up and went and dropped him off at. And now I know how the check a bull for STD's. Interesting, huh? We got back to the house and we had chicken tacos and jello salad. The kids had a good time playing and we left there around 8:30.  Everyone is so good to us. Baby girl got out of the van and was asleep before I could tuck her in. The kids are tired tonight and ready for a new school week. I had a good day. I got to spend a lot of time with my kids and they were enjoyable to be around.
I talked to Jane while were are at her brothers'. and she sounded good. I hope she can phase this week. I just want to be able to take her out of the Center for a few hours and spend some time away from the giant observation windows. She is close, I am praying that I will happen. It will be good to spend time together this weekend. I am pooped, my voice in waning and my throat is sore. So I will now sleep and dream of happier days with my wife lying next to me. And... I love my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment