Sunday, June 14, 2015

My hard line approach....


 

My love......


Yesterday was an emotionally exhausting day for me. I went into it with great hope, and hesitation, but left it feeling like it did us more harm than good. It made me realize that we are not on the same page. I have felt over the last month, that we have been able to connect better than we ever have, but now I feel like that connection is frusterated. Your hard line approach does not feel like a safe place for me. I am scared to death. I have never felt more afraid of anything in my entire life. I feel all alone. My body is going through some major changes, and I have no one to talk to. You will never understand what causes me to act the way I do, and that is ok, but I need you to try to understand that I am giving this my all. I am doing absotutely everything in my power to have a positive outcome. I love you. I need you. Please read this talk, and pray that Heavenly Father will buy us enough time to work through this.



Love,

'Jane'

No comments:

Post a Comment